The store has a reputation for selling the finest luxury goods and the Jubilee range bears a new crest featuring the 10 Queen's Beasts, the real and mythical creatures that represent the monarchy, the Lion of England, the Unicorn of Scotland, the Greyhound of Richmond and the Griffin of Edward III to name a few.
Fortnum and Mason has maintained it's close ties with royalty throughout its 304 year history. When the luxury store first opened in 1707, its staff were also footmen to Queen Anne at St James's Palace. It currently holds royal warrants from the Queen and Prince Charles.
Followers of The Magical Christmas Wreath Company's Blog can take part in our Diamond Jubilee Giveaway.
We have a fun Diamond Jubilee giveaway of five goodies from Fortnum & Mason........
1. A Jute Diamond Jubilee Fortnum & Mason bag
2. A decorative caddy of specially commissioned Jubilee Blend Tea
3. A musical biscuit tin of clotted cream chocolate biscuits/cookies that plays God Save The Queen
4. A Diamond Jubilee Tea Towel by Emma Bridgewater
5. A set of four Royal Cupcake stand Thrones.
To be in with a chance of winning the free giveaway you must be a follower of this blog and post a comment below. Join up and join in. One entry per follower. Its a simple as that.
One winner of all the goodies will be picked at random from the comments below on the 30th April 2012. Good luck.