Monday, 2 December 2013

Nuts About Christmas!

Christmas is well under way at The Magical Christmas Wreath Company with fresh orders being created daily, which are then winging there way across the UK and also Europe this year!

I'm just popping in to share a few sneaky peeks from the secret workshop this week and even a snap of me doing a delivery run. Yes, the elves do allow me to get out of the workshop sometimes. One customer even ran out to catch a glimpse of the ever elusive Hercules this week!


A large order of Snowfall garlands left the workshop today along with a very festive 'Jingle Bellissima' Christmas Door wreath, one of my favourites!


Our cheeky 'Gilded Sparrow' centerpieces have been flying all over town.
As for our 'Nuts About Christmas' door wreath well, I had to stock up on ingredients this week just to keep up with the orders. I got some very funny looks at my local supermarket with a trolley stacked full of nuts I can tell you!


So, you better watch out,  you better not cry,
You better not pout, I'm telling you why......
......you could just get me delivering your Christmas wreath this year!
 
Merry Christmas everyone!
 
If you would like to order any of our fabulous designs this year head along to the website!


14 comments:

  1. Love the idea of using nuts on wreaths...although the x#&*! squirrels would have that stripped in a day. I swear they have suction cups on their teeny tiny feet. Still, I could outwit them I think.

    Your wreaths are refreshing, very textural and unique.....as well as inspiring. The snowball garland must be gorgeous on site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Paul-- the wreaths are gorgeous!!!! I love them all- but especially the nuts one!! So if I order one are you going to deliver it to me? Lol. You're looking pretty dapper in that scarf my friend-- xoxo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous examples of your work Paul! And a nice photo of the delivery man to boot! Enjoy the season.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! As I said in my post I wish I loved closer so that I could have the swags, the wreaths, and more adorning my house at the holidays. I will have to wait until you have an outlet in the USA!

    Have a great week, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing, Paul!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    xx's darling

    ReplyDelete
  6. There you are!!

    I cannot rave enough about your personally handmade products Mr P!! You must be busier than Santa’s little helpers now. Anyone have a spare Rudolph to help Paul with the deliveries please??!!
    Nikki xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki, I hope you're choosing your new wreath for this year! XXX

      Delete
  7. They are all fab arrangements Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know where I am putting you don't you? You are going to live in that very special Pinterest board of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how Brilliant! Let me guess, it's either 'Cupcakes' or 'Dark hair'! I love it! X

      Delete
  9. OMG! IS THIS YOU? Is this the infamous Sir Paul of Christmas Wreath fame? Your creations are simply gorgeous mi man......love them!

    ENJOY YOURSELF! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all! You make Christmas truly magical including your Movember magical delivery man look! Kudos to you, Hercules and all the hardworking elves in your magical kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and drats I can't have one! Yet another reason why I want to live in Europe. Love the 'stache, gives you that certain "je ne c'est quoi"

    ReplyDelete