Thursday, 12 June 2014

The Belgravia Wedding Quarter

The Belgravia Wedding Quarter held their Summer Showcase last night as part of the Elizabeth Street Summer Party. We were asked to set the space for the event held at The Grosvenor Stationery Company Boutique, by adding our trademark Magical touch. Yard upon yard of billowing organza, sparkling with a thousand twinkling lights seemed just the ticket and so the stage was set.
 
Exclusive luxury boutiques, ateliers and venues across Belgravia came to together to showcase their exquisite designs, highlighting why Belgravia really is such a unique Wedding shopping destination.
 
 
 
 
  
 


Dreamy Wedding gowns from Jenny Packham, gorgeous Floristry by Neill Strain, stylish Wedding Stationery by The Grosvenor Stationery Company, delicious edibles from Peggy Porschen, beautiful scents from Floris London, bespoke bridal hair by Errol Douglas and incredible jewellery from Elizabeth Gage and Vicky Sarge. Mosimanns and The Berkeley were also in attendance, along with a host of other talented Belgravia partners.

Naturally, there is only one place to go to now when organising your wedding.
Think of it as the new wedding planning mantra.
Four simple words, repeat them after me......The Belgravia Wedding Quarter
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful............the lights,the invites hanging from the branch.............the flowers cascading.
    Picture Perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks wonderful Paul - I can just smell those Floris candles.
    If I get married again, I'll know where to come. Just need to get rid of the first Mr Snowdrop!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful place for brides and grooms, brides and brides, or grooms and grooms to find everything they need for a memorable day! The lace on that wedding dress is gorgeous!

    xo Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learnt a little more about your magical mystery Paul, I had no idea that you did billowing organza and twinkly lights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Paul,
    so beautiful, so luxurious! Organza with twinkling light: a bright festive idea!
    I'm married for a long time. When I see those beautiful wedding attributes I don't want to wait 20 years to our Golden Wedding... ah, solution: I 'only' married at a registrars' office -- so there is hope if I turn to church :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will keep this in mind. I never knew that Belgravia is the Centre for weddings in London. You did a fantastic job designing the tent for the event. Well done Mr. P. Now where is my Groom?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this looks dreamy and so pretty. Perfect for a wedding themed party. I love the mix of lights and organza! I wish you could party plan for me.. Hope you are enjoying your holiday now. I bet you were ready for a break after creating this! xxoo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, wish I had a job like yours! What a delight it must be to make the space look pretty! You did well!!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete