Saturday, 4 October 2014

The Magical Christmas Wreath Shop is Now Open!

Raise the flag, I hear a trumpet fanfare, it's October, the month we officially fling open the doors
here at The Magical Christmas Wreath Company.

I have a workshop filled with excited elves doing cartwheels and bouncing all over the place and I can't hold them back any longer. They are full of Christmas beans and ready to take orders in advance to enable you to get ahead of the Christmas rush.


Orders have actually been arriving since August and we are enjoying touching base and catching up with all our friends and clients once more.

Shop's Open!

11 comments:

  1. Wow Paul, you must be so excited! Christmas is coming soon. I will check it out for sure. I will also share this on my Twitter and G+. All the best to you and your talented and devoted Magical Elves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS FRONT DOOR!SO, do I click on SHOP'S OPEN........to see?I will try and see where it takes me!DO you ship to CALIFORNIA?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wreath is stunning, on that beautiful door, WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to see what you conjure up this season, Magical One! Keep it fabulous and festive. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Loi, I look forward to seeing your magical creations this season! Wishing you a very busy season! xo Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly amazing Christmas wreaths. I can't wait to receive ours from you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Christmas wreath is perfection.

    I am so excited to receive my wreath this year.

    AG. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That beautiful door and that beautiful wreath were made for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, your wreaths are so so beautiful. I would love to have one on my door this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete